Paul3894

Mar 12, 2021
Plano, TX
My heater manifold cracked during the Texas freeze. I realize they are on nationwide back-order, but figured there is no harm in asking. Is anyone selling or know where I can get my hands on a Jandy JXi 200/260/400, 3 Port Manifold #R0590100? If not, does anyone know what the estimate is for them catching up w/ demand and coming back on market? Thank you.

My heater manifold cracked during the Texas freeze. I realize they are on nationwide back-order, but figured there is no harm in asking. Is anyone selling or know where I can get my hands on a Jandy JXi 200/260/400, 3 Port Manifold #R0590100? If not, does anyone know what the estimate is for them catching up w/ demand and coming back on market? Thank you.
Do what I did. JB Weld for now until you can get a new part. Just don't count this as a long-term repair. Make sure it's well-sealed and completely dry (for days) before firing everything back up. Good luck!

@
Do what I did. JB Weld for now until you can get a new part. Just don't count this as a long-term repair. Make sure it's well-sealed and completely dry (for days) before firing everything back up. Good luck!
Hey J-L-G, Did this hold for you? I attempted to repair mine (long crack along the bottom up to the side plate. I used the JB weld, but it only lasted for a few hours before it split back open. Any tips you could share? Going to give this one more shot before I start cutting pipe to bypass. For reference, I let it cure for 24 hours before re-installing, but I did run the heater for the hot tub.

@

Hey J-L-G, Did this hold for you? I attempted to repair mine (long crack along the bottom up to the side plate. I used the JB weld, but it only lasted for a few hours before it split back open. Any tips you could share? Going to give this one more shot before I start cutting pipe to bypass. For reference, I let it cure for 24 hours before re-installing, but I did run the heater for the hot tub.
i used jb weld waterweld and fiberglass cloth to bond to my surface. The jb weld sincle coat on leak area, let dry then laid cut piece of fine mesh fiberglass cloth (lowes) then applied layer of JB weld over the fiberglass mesh.. Dont use to much jb weld and think layers vs one thick layer. Mine is Jandy LXI rear header. It will hold but not long term. patching until parts come back in stock

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.