DFW
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
While I have two different Jandy pumps I am looking at adding another EPump in the next couple weeks. With IAqualink 2.0 upgrade I did on 20 year old Jandy system I do not see where you can fully control these pumps unless you want to reprogram them each time. Am I missing something in the app or is this true that the only real way to change RPM's with my setup is to reprogram it to a new rpm's each time. I know that I can setup a few different ones but just dont see where its easy for me to change from example 1000 RPM's to 2000 or 3000 quickly from my app.

In order to change the speed on-the-fly with the app, click the "web" button in the top right of the screen.

Its an RS and if I recall version Q. While I understand how to reprogram it by going to the web that is exactly what I am trying to get away from. Be able to quickly change to another speed. Sounding like this is not something that can be done.

As for using like the IQpump or one of the control systems would that give me more control over the 3 pumps? Does the new version of I aqulink have this built into it?

Its an RS and if I recall version Q. While I understand how to reprogram it by going to the web that is exactly what I am trying to get away from. Be able to quickly change to another speed. Sounding like this is not something that can be done.

As for using like the IQpump or one of the control systems would that give me more control over the 3 pumps? Does the new version of I aqulink have this built into it?

You can go to the web interface from the app and then change the speed. Aqualink is down right now or I would show you how. But you go to the speed and then just type the speed you want in the box. You can choose whatever RPM you want.

You can go to the web interface from the app and then change the speed. Aqualink is down right now or I would show you how. But you go to the speed and then just type the speed you want in the box. You can choose whatever RPM you want.
Correct that is the only way I have found to do it not a very useful solution IMO. Guess I am going to have to play around with it more. Would have been nice to give you more control directly from the app to ramp up or down speed without having to go into system setup and change the speed which is then saved as programming.

Correct that is the only way I have found to do it not a very useful solution IMO. Guess I am going to have to play around with it more. Would have been nice to give you more control directly from the app to ramp up or down speed without having to go into system setup and change the speed which is then saved as programming.

lol - again, this is not how you do it.

OK - Here is the speed page. You can click any one of the below and then to the right type in the speed you want if the programmed speed on one of the 8 labels isn't what you want.

1638913021088.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.