Jandy Ei Pure No Flow

DHHJ

May 17, 2019
Ontario
I have a Ei Pure running with a Jandy Flo Pro variable speed pump into 17000 gallon pool. The system ran flawlessly last year and was winterized (Canadian winter!). I descaled the cell with mild muriatic acid.

On opening this spring, the Ei Pure displays a No Flow condition at around 1800 rpm, low speed pumping. The No Flow disappears when I turn the rpm up to around 2400. Last year, 1800 rpm ran perfectly. Since I'm trying to keep the noise level and hydro costs down, what could be the problem? I have back washed, rinsed and the pump/system is well primed.

Help please!

Thx. My pressure gauge has been broken since winterizing. Bought a new one, installed, read very low pressure. Checked suction side and realized that although I cleaned out the skimmer basket, I neglected to notice the main return flap was partially shut, after vacuuming! Now its all back to normal- my bad!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.