Jandy AquaLink / iLink

Aug 23, 2018
Atlanta
My Aqualink (2007) does not show Salinity or the AquaPure setting on my handheld or my iLink (upgraded to Aqualink in 2021)
The only readings that show on the handheld or on iLink is the pump speed, watts, Air & Water temperature
I can get the Salinity & AquaPure setting readings on the AquaLink box, but not anywhere else.
I replaced the Flow/Temp/Salinity sensor. -no change
I have the old AKC-13 AquaPure front PCB Control Panel (pic attached), so I have to open the unit to adjust the Aquapure Rate.
Upgraded the Power Center PCB to iLink last month,
I think my AquaPure front PCB Control panel (Zodiac part R0403900) maybe defective, and can no longer send the settings to the handheld or iLink

Checked the connections to the front PCB. - no luck
old AKC-13 part (# R0403900) is not available anymore.
Is there an upgrade to the newer User interface that I can convert to
Appreciate any help or suggestions

Aquapure AKC-13 front PCB.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what that handheld unit is, can you post a pic? If you upgraded to Aqualink do you now have smart-phone and computer interfaces now?

I'm not exactly sure what that handheld unit is, can you post a pic? If you upgraded to Aqualink do you now have smart-phone and computer interfaces now?
Hi PoolGate. I have the old black handheld 3.0 Firmware Rev T.2 J-Box 3.0. With the Aqualink upgrade I do have smart-phone and computer interfaces. I can not see a salinity or aquapure setting on my iPhone, handheld or on the web interface
i Link screenshot.jpgIMG_2757.jpgIMG_2762.jpgIMG_2760.jpg

Hi PoolGate. I have the old black handheld 3.0 Firmware Rev T.2 J-Box 3.0. With the Aqualink upgrade I do have smart-phone and computer interfaces. I can not see a salinity or aquapure setting on my iPhone, handheld or on the web interface
View attachment 329743View attachment 329744View attachment 329745View attachment 329746

Ah ok I see. I suspect you need to re-seat the 4 wire connection between the Aquapure and the Aqualink. It is fairly easy mine also occasionally "disappears". Check out this video I made on the 4-wire connection.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.