It seems I've accepted it

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
Hair loss, that is.

As a kid, I learned to come out of the water with my head tilted back, so the wet hair went backwards. Even after my hair got thin enough that it wasn't a problem, I still found myself doing that. This year I find I just come straight up.

I guess my subconscious mind must have finally accepted that I'm bald. :-D

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
Don't think of it as baldness, think of it as "folicular migration". I am sure that as hair as retreated from your scalp it has sought new ground elsewhere!

cheddar85

Feb 18, 2010
Houston, TX
Just take hair from elsewhere and duct tape it up there, that stuff can fix anything! :lol:

At least you don't have to worry about haircuts, mine grows so fast I need to cut it every two weeks!

Lershac

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
I have alopecia... so mine comes and goes in big circular patches that my kids refer to as my "crop circles". I just wish it would make up its mind... bald or not!

joel0711

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 25, 2010
Not going bald,,just showing more face!,Pattern baldness for me and clippers set to scalp take care of the rest.

257WbyMag

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2008
Denton, TX
zea3 said:
Don't think of it as baldness, think of it as "folicular migration". I am sure that as hair as retreated from your scalp it has sought new ground elsewhere!
I keep wondering when Sports Clips is going to charge me an extra buck or two for my "neck trim". :mrgreen:

cheddar85

Feb 18, 2010
Houston, TX
Baldness doesn't run in either side of my family, so I'll most likely be 70 with a full head of hair! :mrgreen:

257WbyMag said:
zea3 said:
I keep wondering when Sports Clips is going to charge me an extra buck or two for my "neck trim". :mrgreen:
Just tell them there's less to do with your head, so the neck should offset the cost! :hammer: