jalapenopopper

Jul 21, 2020
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Anyone recs for a pool tech in the Austin, TX area? I need someone to wire my relays and finishing touches to the pool equipment.
I had planned to DIY all of this, and have run the electrical and wire the power to the equipment, but need assistance to finish with the automation and final steps. I am just out of time and energy to keep working on it. Any leads are greatly appreciated.
thank you all!

The biggest one would be ABC Pest and Lawn, home and commercial. They have a pool service division as of around 2018. But they are booked out until July! Same with other independent and smaller companies. 6-8 weeks out! The Texas freeze on top of pandemic driven demand for pools is keeping the industry busy.
I ended up wiring it all myself. It works. Need to fine tune the automation ok intellicenter and troubleshoot gas electric but it’s powered so plaster can be applied and the filter pump and lights run.
Thanks

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.