Ayden, North Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Pool builder failed to order the Hayward WFB100 Blubbers fir the tanning ledge back in April when they were added to the pool install. I have ask him several times since them if he had them ordered as supplies were running short. Today we were informed he can’t find them, and the pool arrived today as well. Installation is delayed as the is a small crack in the pool at an inside corner that has to be repaired.

Anyone know where I can acquire 2 Hayward Bubblers?
Also looking for an alternate that will either use the Colorlogic 320 spa light or with lights are comparable/ can operate / sync with colorlogic lights. Using Omnilogic.

Let's give this a bump.

As your pool builder will not, you need to do a wide search of pool supply stores.

Think I have found 2, will see if they come in or go to backorder.
Thanks for the bump.
Is there an alternate to theses.
I ask because of hearing stories of the lights prematurely burning out.

I am not well versed on those items.
But you are correct, most of the LED systems are not long lasting. And expensive.

I would not put them in a place I cannot easily use a light from another manufacturer. Being tied to one company will be expensive if they do not improve the product.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.