Is this Clear?

Nice job maintaining ~16 ppm for the slam! Looks like CC was zero to day. I bet you are good!

Does the water seem cloudy, is that your concern? If it is staying cloudy, check your lights/niches/ladder supports etc for a hidden source of algae.

Reactions: Ribbod
I've tried to delete this post, but cant figure it out
If you ever want to delete your post or any other actions that you cannot do, just click on Report at the bottom of the post and one of the moderators will do what you ask --- most of the time!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ribbod and proavia
Ha, if you had to think about asking, it probably isn’t clear. :) Clear looks like there is no water in the pool when it’s still. Seeing the screw head on the main drains. Telling head or tails on a quarter in the deep end. You get the picture. You’ll get so spoiled once it’s done (and clear) you’ll pity the algae that dares mess with you.

Reactions: Ribbod and NorCalX
Nice job maintaining ~16 ppm for the slam! Looks like CC was zero to day. I bet you are good!

Does the water seem cloudy, is that your concern? If it is staying cloudy, check your lights/niches/ladder supports etc for a hidden source of algae.

Thank you :) I passed the OCLT test this morning, 0 CC, I can see the quarter at the bottom of the deep end but at 9 feet, I can't tell if its heads or tails.. I have no stairs, no lights, no main drain only a metal ladder and there are no issues there...

I think I'm going to to turn on SWG and let FC drift down, adjust CYA to 70-80 and maintain FC on the higher end and hopefully it will continue to clear- I.m sure PH will need to be adjusted as well.

Reactions: Msch99
I think I'm going to to turn on SWG and let FC drift down, adjust CYA to 70-80 and maintain FC on the higher end and hopefully it will continue to clear- I.m sure PH will need to be adjusted as well.
That's a good plan. Run your pump 24/7 for another day or so. Added filtration will often get you crystal clear.

Reactions: Ribbod
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.