Is there a such animal as a large mesh net....meaning the mesh itself has large openings?

I have lots of trees and live in Texas where we run our pools year round. But my little skimmer can't hope to keep up even hourly in the fall which means leaves in the bottom. However, the nets I do have catch lots of small debris, but they hold too much water and provide too much resistance to efficiently clean out all the big leaves (post oak mostly).

Does anybody make a mesh net with say one inch holes maybe? Then I can follow up with the tight mesh net after the heavy lifting is done?

Forget about pool supplies and get one thats meant for fishing. Walmart, Bass pro shops or Amazon will have plenty. Even just your standard sized fishing net would work great for oak leaves. If you found one with smaller holes than that it would pick up even more. As long as the tubular frame is smooth (no screws or bolts sticking out), it wont hurt you vinyl.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.