Is there a quick and easy way to manually clean a pool of a little debris?

Clyde

Jun 6, 2016
Western Connecticut
Hello. I really hate stuff in the pool. I have a very active Lab/retriever mix who likes to kick mulch into the pool when he is playing around the edge.

Let's say there are around 10-12 pieces of mulch on the bottom of the pool. It is too much of a hassle to get the robot out or to get the manual vaccum. Instead, I get my skimmer basket and try to kick the mulch up off the bottom and catch it with the skimmer. This is easy enough to do in the shallow end, but not so easy in the deep end.

Does anyone know of an easier way to take care of this? Any insights or techniques out there, or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?

You could purchase one of those rechargeable electric pool vacuums, pool-blaster I think it's called?? They attach to the end of your skimmer pole and, if all it has to do is grab some mulch, it might be easier.

Problem is, they are pricey. Up near $150 for a good one.

Yes, I bought one of those pool-blaster MAX 2 years ago.

Works really well for spot cleaning.

You just need to make sure to follow the instructions
of cleaning and drying out after every use or they can
die a quick death.

I'm thinking of selling mine, now that I have a Dolphin cleaner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.