Is there a more recent PC version of ScreenLogic Connect than 5.2?

doncaruana

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 25, 2011
Northville, Mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have 5.2 build 738.0 Rel. It gets the job done but it's ancient. No longer pulls the weather in (not that I use it, but it's annoying). And of course there is almost no troubleshooting info in it. Like I said...it gets the job done but just curious...

With the new IntelliCenter I can't imagine Pentair putting much more money into ScreenLogic. Sure they'll fix critical bugs, but any enhancements are unlikely.

I just wish you could get to some of the diagnostics from it that you can at the easy touch panel. Intellicenter would be a) an expensive upgrade and b) give me about 9 million things I don't need.

Don,

Like what??

Thanks,

Jim R.
Like pump power usage for one? Trying to remember because it's been a while since I looked through them for anything. One of those things you don't need to use often but when you do, you wish you had it.

I guess it is! I do remember finding that before now. I guess the only other thing I can really think of is the clock adjustment - not the time, but the one to speed it up or slow it down. But that's a minor thing anyway

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Don,

The clock adjustment is in the set up pages..

Edit... I just noticed that the EasyTouch has the ability to adjust how fast the clock runs.. I do not see that in ScreenLogic. I learn something new here every day.!!!

Thanks,

Jim R.
Yep. That's what I was talking about. I changed it a long time ago but don't remember which way and there's no info on it anywhere, just that it adjusts how fast it runs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.