Is there a difference? 31.45 Muratic Acid vs 31.45 (20 degree BE) Muratic Acid

jdlangley1

Jan 7, 2019
Spring, Tx
Is there any difference in 31.45 Muratic Acid and 31.45 (20 degree BE) Muratic Acid in the Effects of Adding section of the Pool Math app?

Notice when I select 31.45 (20 degree BE) Muratic Acid the Effect of Adding says No significant changes to water chemistry.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
The important part is the number 31.......I do have to ask what the 20 degree BE stands for? If it is an added something I would think twice about using it until you can research what it is and how it will affect your pool.

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
I’ve already notified the robo-monkies in charge of app development....they swear this bug is at the top of their fix list and they’ll issue an update shortly. Then they mentioned something about a bridge for sale at a great price but the cell phone call got cut off. I’m waiting by the phone all night for when they call me back...

Just use the “other” 20 Baume MA, it’ll give you the right results....

Reactions: Arizonarob

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
I had the same question, but didn’t want to wear out my welcome with all my questions
Now I AM mad at you!!:mad: I thought I told you to ask ANY and ALL questions you have! That is why we are here!! We also WANT you to do "gut checks" or share any concerns you might have. Pretty please ask questions! :hug:

Kim:kim: