IRS Listing Showing TroubleFreePool as an Eligible Charity for TY 2016

BoDarville

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 5, 2012
DFW, Texas
For those of you doing your taxes for tax year 2016, I thought I would post a listing from the IRS web site showing Troublefreepool as an organization eligible to to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions:

TFP_IRS_TaxDeductibleCharitableOrg.jpg

If you would rather link directly to the IRS web page, here is the (long) link: https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do?indexOfFirstRow=125&exemptTypeCode=&isDescending=false&totalResults=147&postDateTo=&ein1=&state=All...&dispatchMethod=searchCharities&postDateFrom=&country=US&city=&searchChoice=pub78&indexOfFirstRow=100&sortColumn=ein&resultsPerPage=25&names=Troublefree+Holdings&zipCode=&deductibility=all. Note that this page may take a while to load.

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
If/when donations are made, does TFP send out any kind of documentation on contributions? Or should people be instructed to keep a printed copy of any membership/supporter/donation transactions?

duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I need to let OTPirate address that but my guess is your electronic transmission of money will be all that's required.

She is out this AM but I think she'll be checking in soon.

OTPirate

Admin
In The Industry
Oct 2, 2013
Creedmoor, NC
I'm so sorry, somehow I missed this thread. No, we will not be sending out any kind of documentation. Simply print off any record you have of donating (for most people it will be a PayPal receipt) and use TFP's EIN 81-0726521 when filing your taxes. Call me if you run into any issues at 919-528-1454.