Intex zx300??

I purchased this for an intex 16x32 pool. so far I am happy. It pulls a good amount of crud out of the pool. The brushes and wheels are motorized. It seems to do a good job of pulling up sand and dirt etc from the bottom and does a great job of scrubbing the sides at the waterline, no more debris caked on. It doesn't do good with large leaves, I need to use a skimmer to grab those that sink to the bottom. for $129 I am happy with this purchase so far. Grabbed it from doheny online, way cheaper than amazon.

I purchased this for an intex 16x32 pool. so far I am happy. It pulls a good amount of crud out of the pool. The brushes and wheels are motorized. It seems to do a good job of pulling up sand and dirt etc from the bottom and does a great job of scrubbing the sides at the waterline, no more debris caked on. It doesn't do good with large leaves, I need to use a skimmer to grab those that sink to the bottom. for $129 I am happy with this purchase so far. Grabbed it from doheny online, way cheaper than amazon.
So I have been very happy with this cleaner. It did a great job of cleaning the dirt off the bottom,, ,and at the top of the wall along the water line. It works fine with the solar cover on. Lately though it just stalls on the walls. After some investigating, it seems that the wheels have worn down. Anyone know where to get replacements? Intex doesnt sell them.

So I have been very happy with this cleaner. It did a great job of cleaning the dirt off the bottom,, ,and at the top of the wall along the water line. It works fine with the solar cover on. Lately though it just stalls on the walls. After some investigating, it seems that the wheels have worn down. Anyone know where to get replacements? Intex doesnt sell them.
You may need to call them- some things aren’t available online.
For my older version cleaner they sent me the gut’s although they don’t show that being an option.

It's funny because mine just stopped moving about this year. It was fine last season but upon opening up this year it moves then stops and gets stuck!

It's funny because mine just stopped moving about this year. It was fine last season but upon opening up this year it moves then stops and gets stuck!
The old version had a baffle in it that made it change direction & a gear/wheel thing inside that made it move. I have never seen the inside of one of the new ones to fully understand how it works but if you take it apart to work on it share what you find!

Ultraframe 12 x 24. I recently upgraded our filter/pump to Intex model 26647EG 2800 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump because my old setup was just not powerful enough. We got this pool when we moved in and the previous owner had three different sand filters and pumps. Last season I did a franken-system that worked ok. But opening this year I didn't feel pressured were ever quite right. My older style flat/square Intex robot would barely move. When I bought the new filter/pump there was a special to add a zx300 for $80 so I did. Things seemed to be working great, except the zx tends to get stuck at the water inlet and outlet, as well as just random area at the top edge of the waterline. So it was not really getting the bottom. Fed up yesterday I put the old robot in and Wow! It's like a race car. This morning the pool looks really good. Is there any way to keep the zx from climbing the walls? It does pick stuff up and the brushes help, but it spends more time at the water line than on the bottom.

Ultraframe 12 x 24. I recently upgraded our filter/pump to Intex model 26647EG 2800 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump because my old setup was just not powerful enough. We got this pool when we moved in and the previous owner had three different sand filters and pumps. Last season I did a franken-system that worked ok. But opening this year I didn't feel pressured were ever quite right. My older style flat/square Intex robot would barely move. When I bought the new filter/pump there was a special to add a zx300 for $80 so I did. Things seemed to be working great, except the zx tends to get stuck at the water inlet and outlet, as well as just random area at the top edge of the waterline. So it was not really getting the bottom. Fed up yesterday I put the old robot in and Wow! It's like a race car. This morning the pool looks really good. Is there any way to keep the zx from climbing the walls? It does pick stuff up and the brushes help, but it spends more time at the water line than on the bottom.
I would imagine slowing the flow would prevent it from climbing.
I used a ball valve to control the speed of my old intex cleaner.

Reactions: thelyonsking

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.