Maggie263

Apr 14, 2021
Kansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi! I have the intex robot and it works pretty good. However, I dont have the fancy hose that many have (in videos I've seen) mine is just a hose and it almost never gets one area clean. It reaches all the way and we clean it out frequently while it's working. It also seems to lose some of its speed. Any advice would be appreciated. Looks to me like the hose that swivels would work better

You may have the newer version with just one hose instead of the pieced together hose that contains various swivels that also let water out. Where the hose hooks to the cleaner should swivel though. Perhaps you could lubricate that with a tiny bit of pool lube or vaseline. I was going to get a new one but use my old hose since my pool is big (33ft round) but went the dolphin route.
You could also perhaps buy one of the hose pieces (hose c) that swivels & try to connect it in some way- all of them are the normal intex hose size like the pump (or all the pieces - i had many already that’s how i expanded my length.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.