Intex pool - what are the caps called?


Jun 30, 2010
I need to close my pool! Someone told my husband that there were caps that you could close the in-put and out-put for the pump. I do not know what any of these things are called so that I can order them. Can anyone help me with this? My husband keeps calling them plugs, but I would think that that would be some kind of caps?? It is a 20' round Intex Ultra Frame.

I also need to find a winter cover for a 20' round pool - they don't seem to be out there. Do I just get one for a 21' round?

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 0
B Above Ground Pools 4
beggehorn Above Ground Pools 10

Other Threads of Interest