Intex Liner

dhaynes1206

Mar 23, 2021
Maryland
Hi All!

I have spent some time over the past few days reading through threads here, this place is great!

We have an older Intex Ultra round frame, I believe it was a 2016 model. Two years ago I took it down and ended up tossing the liner because it was pretty filthy and started drying out from sitting for so long. I never planned to put the pool up again. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and my wife asked me if we could put a pool up again now that the kids are older and with the whole covid thing and limiting places to go etc. I still have my original frame and its in great shape - I also have the sand pump/filter I bought the last summer we used it. I started searching for a new liner and of course I cannot find them anywhere. I contacted intex via their support email but they keep responding and asking for the model number, which I already gave them, and there is no way to reply...you have to start an entirely new conversation.

I am curious if the newer model liner for the 16x48 ultra will fit my frame. This is the pool I have https://intexcorp.com/replacement-p...ls/ultra-frame/16ft-x-48in/2016/28321eh/pool/

Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

I have no idea, but I would think if the horizontal beams are not any wider than the new model, it would work. The only parts that needs to fit in the liner are the horizontal beams. I know this has been asked before, so maybe someone took the plunge and tried it out.

Reactions: dhaynes1206
I was wondering the same thing except i have a rectangle pool from 2016. My liner shows not available but the one from the last couple years does. I compared all the replacement part numbers from both and all match except the newer ones have letters at the end. Even the instructions are mostly the same. The liner is a completely different number however. I took a chance and ordered the liner. We'll see what happens when it arrives.

It’s the main drawback of these pools. They aren’t made to last and they come out with a new model every other year. There usually aren’t enough people with your model left after one liner change and you’ll be hard pressed to find one the second time.

Liner came today. I assembled the frame with the liner and it is correct. The only difference I noticed is the cutouts in between the top rail pieces that meet the vertical leg are smaller, but the liner fits perfectly with the frame!
Good news!

I have this exact same question! Except, I have a 14x48 Ultra Frame (from 2011, I believe). I can't even find a 14x48 liner.

I don't want to trash the pool, seems so wasteful, but what else can I do? Anyone put a liner that was too wide or too narrow on their pool? I think there is a 15x48.

Attachments

• PXL_20210428_224740165.jpg
    PXL_20210428_224740165.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 5
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.