Intex 32'x16'x52" Pool Base Footprint Dimensions

ellislo

Bronze Supporter
Intex.JPGHi, would like to know whether the pool base (2 Yellow Color - the part touching the ground) has a similar dimensions to the top frame? (1 Red Color) Is the pool base footprint larger than the top frame? From the various posts in this forum, the top frame dimensions are 30'11" x 14', are these correct? This is important to me as there is a manhole cover nearby at the location where I intend to setup the pool, just want to make sure the pool doesn't sit on the cover.

Just from looking at the picture it looks like the feet on the supports are angled out about 18 inches from the top frame.

Just from looking at the picture it looks like the feet on the supports are angled out about 18 inches from the top frame.

I am actually interested to know the dimensions for the pool base that sat on the ground. From the picture, it seems like it has a dimension similar to the pool top frame. I understand that the dimension for the diagonal strut supports will be larger than the pool top frame.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.