Intex 16x48 up, legs getting close to edge of pavers!

Jun 5, 2014
Brentwood, Ca (Nor-Cal)
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all,

Got my pool up and as it filled a few legs got close to the outside edge of my 12x12x1.75" pavers on the low side. All the legs are straight and not "bowed" atleast and the rope isnt tight on the poles.

I added a paver to 1 outside one so it doesnt slip off. I thought we had them all centered, I didnt realize they may move that much. I wiggled one and it moved so notdoing that again! I guess it found its "spot".

Pool is 1" off on the low side which doesnt bug me, pavers close to edge do and one paver under the pool (glad we surrounded with packed sand.
No kids (yet one on the way!) and mostly for floating/relaxing.

I dont want to drain right now as I want to test the ground to make sure I get no sinks.

Can I drain end of Sept/Oct and fix the pavers then re-fill and winterize? Figure thats a good time to do a pump upgrade as well :)

Obviously keep an eye on them to see if they continue to move. However, there is no problem with draining to fix at any point in time.

You could always add a paver now as you have already done. Again, just keep an eye on them. You are within level tolerance so that is something else to monitor closely.

Obviously keep an eye on them to see if they continue to move. However, there is no problem with draining to fix at any point in time.

You could always add a paver now as you have already done. Again, just keep an eye on them. You are within level tolerance so that is something else to monitor closely.
Thank you, maybe I could add a 2-2.5" paver to low side when I pull out the pavers to help leave as well?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.