Intellichlor IC40, No power light, replace fuse R n R

fozzir

Nov 17, 2009
San Diego
I just noticed today my less than 1 year old SWG lights are not on despite power to the pump. I removed the door to the power station and everything looks sounds. I would like to replace the fuse at the bottom to troubleshoot as the light to the power center does not come on when pump is on. Does anyone know how to get that fuse out? It's at the bottom of the power center with a spring action plastic insert with a grey flathead tip. I put a screwdriver in there, pushed in, turned and it doesn't pop out. Any ideas on this or further troubleshoot of power to SWG?

Take a picture of it and post it, but if it's what I'm thinking of, sometimes the spring gets collapased or the fuse breaks and the holder won't "pop" out. Once you turn it counter clockwise take a piece of tape and stick to the top of it and pull it out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.