Yesterday I notice a flashing green light to check cell. When I opened it up there was a good amount of calcium build up which was surprising since I just cleaned it a little over a month ago. I cleaned it again and started up with all lights showing green and no flash. Since I had no chlorine and no liquid to add I cranked it up to 100% and ran it overnight. This morning when I tested the water still no chlorine. Lights are all showing green with nothing indicating a problem. The cell is 8 yrs old so I thinking it may be dead. Thought I'd check hear to see if there is anything I should look into before buying a new cell.