Intellichem schedule and acid dispense, does it wait for mixing time?

Olga

Mar 24, 2016
Phoenix
When you set a schedule in Intellichem for the pool pump, does it cut off at exactly the time you set, or does it
1. wait for the acid pump to complete the dose if it's in the middle of dispensing?
2. keep running the pool pump for a specified amount of time to make sure the acid is mixed in?
3. stop dispensing acid for a block of time just preceding your scheduled pool pump shut off?

Clearly I want the acid to dispense its entire dose and the pool pump to keep running until the acid is mixed in, even if that runs past the pool pump's scheduled shut off time. Does anyone know how Intellichem handles this?

I don't believe the IntelliChem talks to the automation panel to override the pump schedule.

I don't believe the IntelliChem talks to the automation panel to override the pump schedule.
Thank you for the answer. Was not what I hoped, because if you cut off power during or immediately after an acid dispense, you could have acid that's sitting in the pipes and salt cell (it enters just before the salt cell), or just dumped into the pool and not mixed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.