IntelliChem not dosing IntelliChlor

joem2020

May 14, 2020
Utah
I have a Intellicenter i8PS control board and IntelliChem *supposedly* controlling IC-40. But as far as I can tell, the IntelliChem is not actually dosing the IC-40. Even if I go into the override screen and force a dosing the "cell" light does not light up on the IC-40. If I manually turn on the Boost on the IC-40 the "cell" light comes on so I know it is working.

In the settings of the IntelliChem, it is set to dose via an IntelliChlor.

Also, this pool was built last year, finished in late August, and I am not sure this was ever working correctly. I have a call into the builder and waiting for response.

Any ideas? Wiring?

OK. Added the IntelliChlor in the configuration and things are working as they should now.

I got the impression from my builder that this was one of their first Intellicenter installs so not surprised they didn't get it all configured correctly.

Cool! Glad its working. I will admit the manual for intellicenter is very unclear, to me anyway, whether both the intellichem and intellichlor are supposed to be there. I could see thinking that if the intellichem is controlling the IC-40 then it should be the only thing needed.

Now we know for sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.