IntelliCenter clarification needed...

hondachips

May 7, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Good morning! I am in the process of planning my pool automation, and I have been looking at the IntelliCenter.
There are two different models I am looking at, however I am looking for some clarification on the difference between the two.

The first one is part number 523125 - IntelliCenter with 5P-C/Personality Kit
The second one is part number 523126 - IntelliCenter with 5PS-C/Personality Kit

As far as I can tell, the only difference is the latter kit includes two Intellivalves. Not sure if the main control board is different between the 5P and the 5PS? My soon-to-be installed pool will include salt generator, VSF pump, two spa jets on sun ledge, and NO additonal water features (waterfalls, laminars, etc.)

Since I only will have the two spa jets, can I get away with the cheaper unit (523125) and just purchase one Intellivalve separately? Is there any other features that would be included with the 5PS-C (other than the extra Intellivalve) over and above the basic kit?

Thank you in advance!

Jay

Welcome to the forum!
The 5PS is for a pool with integrated spa.
If your spa jets are within the pool, then correct, the 5P with a valve actuator will work.
I would suggest you get the Intellicenter with SWCG included.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.