IntelliCenter Circuits / Pump and Valve Associations

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
There seems to be quite a bit of questions lately regarding IntelliCenter Feature Circuits and how to associate those circuits with Pump Speeds and/or Flows and Valve Actuator associations. In addition, questions regarding the creation and uses of Circuit Groups (macros) appears to be another "hot" topic lately.

These questions are mainly due to the shortfalls of Pentair IntelliCenter documentation.
Since I had some time on my hands and frankly was kind of bored :p, I started playing around with putting a video together that hopefully takes over where the Pentair documentation leaves off.

This video is NOT professional grade quality (I know that (y)), but its the best this rookie could do based on my experience. Hopefully I will get better at these as time goes along.
Anyway, I had a bit of fun with it and I hope it helps some of the newer IntelliCenter users.
r.

Last edited:
Reactions: darinclifton

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Ron,

A video of a polar bear in a snow storm would be a step up over any of Pentair's documentation. :mrgreen:

Although, it is starting to look more a more like a Pentair release by the moment... :poke:

Jim R.

Reactions: MyAZPool

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
Ron,

A video of a polar bear in a snow storm would be a step up over any of Pentair's documentation. :mrgreen:

Although, it is starting to look more a more like a Pentair release by the moment... :poke:

Jim R.
:laughblue:It's youtube that's giving me a hard time. And on top of it, I'm just getting my "feet wet" with the whole youtube publishing thing. "video still processing" LOL....