Intellicenter board questions

nsbenz

Dec 16, 2021
Bahamas
We have a pool/spa setup. Our setup is overseas and power surges are always an issue even with a whole house surge protector. We have had a board go and I am trying to find out how to just by a replacement board. Attached is the picture of our board, pentair is telling me to buy 521912 but I only need the card. I think this setup consists of the i5P board and I am not sure what personality board it is, it does not look like any I have seen. Can anyone tell me what boards I have and is it possible to buy them not as a kits. Also, any tips for more refined surge protection for the Intellicenter .

Thanks.

Attachments

• main board.jpg
    main board.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 25
You have the valve expansion card. The Pentair part numbers are on each card.

Do you use the IntelliCenter Load Center for power?

For best results the surge suppressor should be witted to the first CB at the bottom of the Load Center so it is closest to the electrical feed.

ns,

I am puzzled as you say you have a Pool and Spa, but you don't have the daughter card for the spa, you have a daughter card for adding more Aux relays. :scratch:

How many relays does your system use?

Edit.. Which card is bad, the small daughter card or the large iP5 card?

Thanks,

Jim R.

That personality card is an i10D. It is for controlling two separate bodies with two filter setups. Likely the i5P is the card that is bad as there really is nothing on the i10D personality card with the exception of a few JST plugs.

EDIT: And a gas heater relay. If the system boots and it identifies as an i5P (no second body) then the i10D has a bad resistor but that is very unlikely.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It appears they do only sell this with the plastic plate but you can buy only the i5P portion of the board P/N #523050 without the relays. P/N #521909 is the personality kit for a i5P single body which includes 3hp relays.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.