Intelichem -- PH probe wire vs ORP probe wire

Mam262

Bronze Supporter
Jul 26, 2015
Lansdale, PA
Hello,

Does anyone know if the PH probe wire and the ORP probe wire are interchangeable? Our 5 year old pool has been trouble free, however at the end of last year our PH readings on the Intelichem have been way off, as confirmed using my TFP test kit. I replaced the PH probe at the end of last season which fixed the issue. This year the PH readings have started be way off again. I think I need to replace the PH probe wire this time. I do not have the PH probe wire, but happen to have an extra ORP probe wire. Can I use the ORP probe wire for the PH probe?

Thank you,
Mike

Sorry you have not received any responses. Few members have those systems so that is likely the reason.

Hope you have worked it out.

If I had to guess both cables are 75ohm semi-rigid or flexible coax. I do not have an IntelliChem but I do have pH and ORP probes. Look carefully at the numbers on the cable. They are likely the same with a red or blue boot depending on how they identify.

If I had to guess both cables are 75ohm semi-rigid or flexible coax. I do not have an IntelliChem but I do have pH and ORP probes. Look carefully at the numbers on the cable. They are likely the same with a red or blue boot depending on how they identify.
Great, thank you very much. They look identical but I will check the numbers. Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.