installing a liner for friend. how much to charge?

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
Hello. I have an In-law who just bought a new liner. she was gonna have a company come in and install it but heard that i knew how and said she would much rather pay me than someone else. i would do it for free but she wont let me. she wants to pay so im willing to accept that. only problem is i dont know how much to charge her. she has a 27' AGP (j hook). ive put in four of them so i have a pretty good idea of what im doing. if anyone can give me a ball park that would be great!! thanks a lot!!

Oh theyre pool is brand new. they just got it last year but the goof ball caved half the pool in when he ran into it with his tractor/mower. it ripped a giant hole in the bottom. smh...

linen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 30, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
I have never priced installing one, but maybe ask for some beer (or pop) during the work, and a good ol' home cooked meal after :goodjob:

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
yeah shes not going for that. LOL. she wants to hand over cash... i was just trying to get a guesstimate!!

duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
My all time favorite saying is very applicable here, "No good deed goes unpunished". Watch out! :mrgreen:

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
yeah its an odd situation. they are pretty busy people. i swear she is one of the nicest people i ever met in my life. (husband is a different story) it is weird b/c she has helped my family out soo much and wont except a good deed from me. That's Bonnie for ya though!! i just dont want her to hand me $500 bucks for this b/c i will have to take it and i know thats too much, im thinking $200.