Installer cut out my three way valve no waste line??? Help

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ
I just noticed that when I had a new Filter installed the, for lack of better term, idiot guy cut out my three-way valve. I need to empty some of the water because I over filled it. I have a Pentair Clean and Clear Plus. What the heck do I do??? Not happy and I can't find his card. :grrrr::rant::brickwall:

Thanks, but what can I do right now to get some of the water out??? And wouldn't you think my calling him and telling him to get back out here and put back what he took off should suffice?

If you can get in touch with him and he'll come do it over the weekend, that would be great, but realistically I'd have a backup plan. You can do the drain port mod with a trip to the hardware store for $10 worth of parts and 15 minutes to hook it up. Where did the waste port drain to before -- do you have access to get a hose to the same place or did he cap it off or something?

I agree that he shouldn't have removed it without asking, and insisting that he add it back is reasonable.

He just cut it out. There is no way that I can install that on my own right now. What else can I do? I can't get a hold of him and chances are I will be writing a whole bunch of negative internet reviews on him if he doesn't do it. I have to find his card first. I threw it away because I wasn't happy with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I just open the drain at the bottom? It's in a horrible spot. I'm so mad!

Can you use a hose and just siphon that water to a low spot in the yard? No purchase required no pump needed (assuming you own a hose). If you don't know how to siphon, Youtube has lots of videos on it that show how. Great resource!

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.