Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
As you know TFP does not have advertisers, nor do we normally allow marketing from outside sources. But I received an email today from one of my trusted suppliers that I would like to share, as it provides an insight into some of their supply chain issues.

"Hi Guys,

Hope all is well and you've had a great summer! I wanted to let TFP members know about Maytronics pool cleaners and Pentair salt cells and equipment for next season. Supply is getting better but still not great so somethings will still be hard to find and price increases are expected to be significant - somewhere in the range of 10-20% in some cases. Maytronics parts are still hit and miss but they've just moved their US facilities to a larger warehouse so fingers crossed that things will get better soon!

I've got a good supply of Maytronics Active 20, 30, 40 and 60 cleaners and a handful of Explorer E70 cleaners at last seasons price but once these are gone, they could be anywhere from $50-$250 more.

Salt cells and related equipment will be a huge challenge next year. I JUST got 1/4 of my 2021 order of cells if you can believe but I do have some if your members want to pre-plan for next season. Pricing will still be at 2021 levels for what is in stock now but will go up significantly if/when Pentair has more to ship.

Thanks so much for all your continued support. I can't tell you how many people we refer to your site and how many awesome clients you of course send our way! EVERYONE raves about you, but you already know that.

You guys are the best!

Margaret Mills
Marina Pool, Spa and Patio
7777 West Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
303-985-0077"

Thanks,

Jim R.

I debated a robot at the beginning of the season. Margaret talked me out of the expensive models and shot me their availability list/pricing in one fell swoop of an Email.

The legend is true. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.