info about grants

dorpo75

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2009
NE Ohio
Does anyone know of a good website or business that would offer a grant for technology equipment? I need to upgrade my school's video broadcasting ability and thought that I would start here as there are a ton of educated folks around who will know more than I do.

I have done the on-line search but need a bit more direction. I am hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. :handshake:

smc

Oct 3, 2009
Tucson, Arizona
EDIT: Ask the school or board of reagents. Contact your school's grant office. There may be someone who will donate money, time, equipment, etc. for this very matter.

TFP_wanna_be

Bronze Supporter
May 26, 2010
Orlando, FL
Dora said:
Does anyone know of a good website or business that would offer a grant for technology equipment? I need to upgrade my school's video broadcasting ability and thought that I would start here as there are a ton of educated folks around who will know more than I do.

I have done the on-line search but need a bit more direction. I am hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance. :handshake:
http://foundation.verizon.com/

You can apply online.... They give millions for technology - best of luck to you!!

dorpo75

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2009
NE Ohio
:goodjob: Thanks to those of you who replied with some ideas for me and my quest for technology funds. I will begin the search and hopefully will have some good news to report! :study:

Other Threads of Interest