Indiana Pool Finished and Updated Pics

hardwareguy

Jul 28, 2007
Wabash, IN
We installed our Pool in the fall of 2007. It has been the best decision we have made and the time we spend outside in the summer with the kids and our friends has grown through the years. I thought it would be interesting to show a little bit of the transformation of our backyard from 2007 to 2016. We made some rather significant changes in the past couple of years. Here are some pics.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

And for the "changes' we have made recently:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Can't forget to show the picture of the TFP pool!!

[/URL][/IMG]

Casey

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 16, 2007
SW PA
Where are you located? Can you add it to your profile? Also send me your address so I can come relax! :mrgreen: Your pool is gorgeous! Enjoy!!!

needsajet

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Gorgeous!! I'll bet your dog lays in the shade in the middle where he can't miss a thing, and thinks it was all built for him :) Love the entrance to your place.

Nursenini

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Sep 22, 2015
Bixby, Ok
We moved from the Region (hubby's from Hammond) to the Tulsa area in 1990. Kids were 2 & 4. We have a few relatives left back there but mostly we miss the pizza and Italian Beef ;)

vera jane

Jun 17, 2016
inman ,s.c.
Beautiful Pool ,we are looking at a rectangle too . the color liner is another story . cant decide ,love the turquoise color of yours . We used to live in fort wayne !! we loved it there ,such a nice place to raise a family and we loved our neighborhood , Arlington Park .

bmoreswim

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I'm not sure how I missed this one from the summer. But it does provide for good winter day dreaming. It's like the twin of our pool in vinyl but with a super awesome covered outdoor space!!! I love that, especially how the central pass-through with the gables works. I can't think of how to say how much I like that aspect of your project. A few more months to go...

Sseaman

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 6, 2013
Nashville, TN
Great looking setup and evolution over the years. It looks like you had the same approach that we did, which was to have a nice, basic pool with the upgrades to the surrounding finishes.