Imagine Illusion 40 Complete 10/19/21

He stopped in here. We were talking n have a minor change on flipping the pool to get more dirt from dig out. I'm fine with it. He is coming back after his meeting with the borough. He really didnt want me to go. Lol

WE ARE GETTING A POOL!!!

I have one change but its minor and to stay out of my neighbor's way because he's packing for a show, I am having the PB delay the pool delivery to September 29th. I dont care. It's fine with me. That's my Mom's Birthday.

I am so happy. A lot of stress gone.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I know my Momma got me this pool!! I'm so freaking excited to get started n it's coming on the time I had set aside for it. Im so happy!!!

PB told my neighbor that they are going to have it installed in a week! A WEEK!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU :love:
I have been crying today just thinking about how all this is working out to sit on my Momma's Birthday. She's up there pulling strings. I just know it. I know with all I've been through with her in our lives together that she loved me so very much n I loved her too.

full

• Haha
Reactions: Casey
So do the big truck people not have to sign the wavers and such? What kind of magic did your WONDERFUL PB do?
We are using the neighbor's property to truck all supplies into my yard. He's making a makeshift road to bring it all in. I told him just like I told his son, I'm paying you for your services. I'm going to defer to their expertise. If anyone can get it done, itll be them. :cool: :whip: :mrgreen:

I went out yesterday to move my thuja green Giants for the temporary roadway into the bottom of the property. It was to rain today which it did n I wanted the rain to water them in. He said I only needed to move 5 of them which would span 25ft but I moved the majority of them. I left 3 but I'll be moving them too because I'm afraid once we start grading, they'll be run over.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.