In Need Of Pentair Intellicenter Indoor Control Panel

tbrennan

Mar 9, 2022
Jersey Shore
Hi All!

I am in need of a Pentair 522035 Intellicenter Indoor Control Panel - does anyone know of a vendor with them in stock, or even better, does anyone have one they wish to sell? Used or new is fine!

I have been searching for 2 weeks now with no luck

Thank you..

Welcome to TFP.

They are unicorns and I am not sure Pentair has produced any although they list them in their product catalog. They seem to be a victim of the supply chain mess.

That is where I have my WCP. Pretty convenient to go pick it up and hang out at the spa with it. The unfortunate part of the WCP is that it is not a wall mount. The caddy must be installed where it can sit horizontal. If they had been thinking it would have been awesome if you could have mounted it on the wall and pull it out of its caddy.

That being said I have njsPC and dashPanel. This is the interface you get if you mount a touch screen to the wall.
1650037874277.png

That is where I have my WCP. Pretty convenient to go pick it up and hang out at the spa with it. The unfortunate part of the WCP is that it is not a wall mount. The caddy must be installed where it can sit horizontal. If they had been thinking it would have been awesome if you could have mounted it on the wall and pull it out of its caddy.

That being said I have njsPC and dashPanel. This is the interface you get if you mount a touch screen to the wall.
View attachment 401533
Love this! What hardware are you using? We have a i5P installed now, and integrated it with Apple HomeKit via homebridge pulgin.
Polytec was able to get me a 522036, not ideal, but I guess having the wireless will be nice (and only $100 more than the wired 522035)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.