Impeller for Discontinued Jandy Estealth

Jul 31, 2017
Austin,Tx
Hello all,
I have a jandy 2hp estealth pump SMPH2.0

I need the impeller repair kit in a bad way. Out of stock everywhere and hints from some sites and local resources that this part is discontinued. Do I have any options other than replace the entire pump?

the kit part no is r0445305

The diffuser, impeller and seals all need replacing.
Any idea? Thanks!
Brett

Go to Inyopools. When I searched that part number, this comes up - **NOTE: Replace with P/N R0807200 - Impeller Kit and R0445400 - Diffuser Kit.** They have both those items in stock.

Go to Inyopools. When I searched that part number, this comes up - **NOTE: Replace with P/N R0807200 - Impeller Kit and R0445400 - Diffuser Kit.** They have both those items in stock.
Awesome thanks for this… so I’d like an opinion from the group… so I pay 175 to repair a 8-10 year old single speed pump? Or invest 1400 in a new variable speed pump?
Also, I have a old aqualink controller and from what I can tell it’s likely only compatible with jandy pumps. I can’t actually find Jandy pumps anywhere. I feel like it may be better to cut my losses here and start the switch to an ecosystem I can find parts and replacements for locally.. like juccuzi/ Hayward. Thoughts?

I am all for VS pumps. On July 19, you will no longer be able to buy a single speed motor/pump for your pool. Federal regulation.
Jandy holds their equipment from DIY by only selling through authorized suppliers. So moving on to a more DIY friendly source is wise. There are many VS motors/pumps out there now, some that are very DIY friendly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.