Imagine Illusion 40 Complete 10/19/21

I have a lot of :poop: to do at the house because it doesn't get done with me at work. I have to dig down below the foundation of the mud room in the dogs yard and remove dirt. Dig a trench to lay drainage tube and stone to pull water away from the house. I will be doing that soon. That's a DIY (Dig It Yourself) deal for me. Just a little at a time n I'll get it done. I take on a lot of water because the dogs have worn it down so bad.

Called PA 1 CALL to mark everything. They wanted an outline of the pool in white paint of the dimensions. This is about all I could muster because I'm being lazy. I'm easily entertained. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 20210922_150003.jpg
    20210922_150003.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210922_150010.jpg
    20210922_150010.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 20210922_150023.jpg
    20210922_150023.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20210922_150032.jpg
    20210922_150032.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20210922_150046.jpg
    20210922_150046.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 20210922_150048.jpg
    20210922_150048.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 84
It's in the last pic. You can hardly see the line headed up toward the garage. My straight line looks like a drunk sprayed it. :shaking2:🍺Its just white spray paint.

I've not seen anyone out to mark the lines yet. I'm going to call them back n see what's up.

• Sad
Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
And I just texted PB and he asked me to call him. We are delayed into next week for the pool delivery. They wont lock down a delivery date because they have no drivers. You know what? I don't even care. I'm going back to work tomorrow. I already called back in. PB will text me when he knows something n then I'll just use my time then. I'm in the book til mid November.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I had to do that buying my house. Closing was delayed and delayed and delayed. Boss I can work this week. Boss I can work this week…. 🤣

I had to do that buying my house. Closing was delayed and delayed and delayed. Boss I can work this week. Boss I can work this week…. 🤣
My house closing was delayed like that too. I told the paperwork LT we'll be on a day to day work basis.

Reactions: Newdude
Just read your entire thread, I hope they get started on your build soon. I'm sure it's been hard waiting!!
Thanks. I'm not worried about it anymore. Even if it sits in the yard upside down all winter because it's to cold to install... I dont care at this point in my life.

I'm back to work. Not taking any more time off til I get the call. May even sign up for more OT.

Reactions: aftrshok99
PB called n said he's dropping off heavy machinery on Friday n digging on Monday. Pool should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm making tomorrow will be my last day of work. I'm tired. I worked so much this year. I'm ready to get this pool in and go hunting.

Well, I called n they said they would be out to mark the lines. They marked them a couple weeks ago for the road but I really haven't seen anyone out here or even the gas lines marked yet. I know where the gas lines are. I saw the water company in the neighbor's yard beside us. I'm going to call again on Friday to make sure I'm good. As long as I'm good, i shouldn't be responsible for any mess up because i called. I gave them all pertinent information on the location of the dig site and it was marked in white paint as they asked for. I have the confirmation # they give for permission to dig between dates. As long as I don't start before or after those dig dates n stay between them, I should be good.

Well, I called n they said they would be out to mark the lines. They marked them a couple weeks ago for the road but I really haven't seen anyone out here or even the gas lines marked yet. I know where the gas lines are. I saw the water company in the neighbor's yard beside us. I'm going to call again on Friday to make sure I'm good. As long as I'm good, i shouldn't be responsible for any mess up because i called. I gave them all pertinent information on the location of the dig site and it was marked in white paint as they asked for. I have the confirmation # they give for permission to dig between dates. As long as I don't start before or after those dig dates n stay between them, I should be good.

just FYI, technically your builder should be the one doing the 1Call. If they get nit picky yours isn’t valid

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.