SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Why can't little lady come watch? Well at least she will get to see the videos and it in real life!

That truck driver has some mad skills right there backing up like that!
Her Momma said she has a bunch of testing this week at school. I said 10-4... I'll video the whole build! As I take the video er is, I upload them to YouTube. Then I delete them so I have room on my phone to do longer videos.

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Casey

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 16, 2007
SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I vividly remember way back when…… when ‘ole Casey was an Above Earther. She offhandedly remarked that *one day* she’d have a deep end. Well good friends ……

View attachment 376176
I have wanted this pool for a very long time. Here we are!!! I'm so excited to be building it!

Casey

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 16, 2007
SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
So were getting a pooooool today!!!! There is a guy somewhere in our area that has driven all night from Tennessee to drop an Imagine pool off somewhere in the Pittsburgh Area. He is then driving to an Ohio Pool Yard n picking up my pool n driving it back to PA n dropping it off to me later this afternoon. I hope he has a safe trip and I'm going to tell him how grateful I am for him doubling up his load to deliver this pool to us.

I did not know that Ohio has a restriction on delivering big loads in the am hours. Pool builder said Dot doesn't allow it until after noon. The things you learn when buying a pool.

Mdragger88

Bronze Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Hernando, Ms
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
It’s pool day !!!!
Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

Newdude

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 16, 2019
NY
Soooooooooooo. Lost in the 25 page emotional roller coaster is your test kit. Whatcha doin about it ? Lord knows we all know you know what to do, but if it was an oversight in all the hoopla getting here…… order one up cuz YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT SO VERY SOON !!!!!!!
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

proavia

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Feb 6, 2015
Chandler AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Soooooooooooo. Lost in the 25 page emotional roller coaster is your test kit. Whatcha doin about it ? Lord knows we all know you know what to do, but if it was an oversight in all the hoopla getting here…… order one up cuz YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT SO VERY SOON !!!!!!!
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Apparently you missed that @Casey is a TFP Expert.
I have no doubt she has her testkit and supplies all ready to go - and then some.
As I recall, even her little princess knows how to test the pool water.

Reactions: Casey

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support