SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have the iQPUMP01 and I keep getting a RS485 code saying multiple RS485 Devices and ERROR. My system button is yellow and itll say it's in service mode but I cant get anything to work. It goes into Service mode every morning. My pool is now cold on the bottom half of the pool because it shut down n never came back on. I don't know what any of this means and its got me frustrated. Can someone please help me?!

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60

Under the System Settings (cog/wheel under my pump)
Under General Settings.
There was a new menu item (it's gone now), system update (I think).
Clicked on it and a message about a FIRMWARE UPDATE required. I clicked on that and a screen appeared saying 10-15 minutes to update.

Casey

TFP Expert
Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 16, 2007
SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I looked for that before I ever posted and I couldn't find it in my system. I searched more n saw someone post about shutting down the power at the breaker for 1/2 hr n it started back up. I dont like the flukes of this system. AT ALL. Its frustrating that I don't have an owners manual either. Zodiak is always closed when I call. They are as worthless as they come on customer service.

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Welcome to the Zodiac/Jandy world.

They want you dependent on their authorized dealers. They don’t do much to support DIY.

• Angry
Reactions: Casey
Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread