SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I have the iQPUMP01 and I keep getting a RS485 code saying multiple RS485 Devices and ERROR. My system button is yellow and itll say it's in service mode but I cant get anything to work. It goes into Service mode every morning. My pool is now cold on the bottom half of the pool because it shut down n never came back on. I don't know what any of this means and its got me frustrated. Can someone please help me?!

Under the System Settings (cog/wheel under my pump)
Under General Settings.
There was a new menu item (it's gone now), system update (I think).
Clicked on it and a message about a FIRMWARE UPDATE required. I clicked on that and a screen appeared saying 10-15 minutes to update.

I looked for that before I ever posted and I couldn't find it in my system. I searched more n saw someone post about shutting down the power at the breaker for 1/2 hr n it started back up. I dont like the flukes of this system. AT ALL. Its frustrating that I don't have an owners manual either. Zodiak is always closed when I call. They are as worthless as they come on customer service.

Welcome to the Zodiac/Jandy world.

They want you dependent on their authorized dealers. They don’t do much to support DIY.

• Angry
Reactions: Casey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.