Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2021
DFW, Texas
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,

I am a new pool owner and in process of replacing broken parts of my pool.

Can anybody identify this skimmer?, the skimmer basket and cap seem to be wrong, the cap is loose and basket has gap and doesn't seem to fit snug or deep enough.

Skimmer Sizes:
1: 9''
2: 8 3/8
3: 8 3/4 with notches wide
4: 8''
5: 9'' deep

skimmer.jpg

What model of pump is this?, the label on motor says "Century Centurion 1.5HP 230v 8AMP, Part 0-F56SS40A01-24", I assume motor and pump can be from different companies or individual parts were replaced at some point. It looks based on pictures a Pentair Challenger High Flow Pump, but I can't find any "Polaris" label on this.

pump.jpg

Google the top # above the serial # on the pump sticker in the pic. It’s probably the manufacturer code for the model. Maybe you’ll get lucky. Also, sta-rite pumps look like that too.

Yeah, that looks like a Pentair Challenger pump. Probably not with the original motror.

Post pics of the front and back of the skimmer lid.

Yeah, that looks like a Pentair Challenger pump. Probably not with the original motror.

Post pics of the front and back of the skimmer lid.

The current skimmer lids (2) are wrong size - somebody replaced them at some point, one is undersized and wiggles around, the other is missing the inner plastic piece (not sure what it's called) which it needs to sit on.

skim1_top.jpgskim1_down.jpgskim2_down.jpg

Google the top # above the serial # on the pump sticker in the pic. It’s probably the manufacturer code for the model. Maybe you’ll get lucky. Also, sta-rite pumps look like that too.

I thought the motor and pump are different parts, I only see sticker on the motor, nothing on the circular pump part or on the strainer (the one with filter bucket).

What are the words/letters/numbers in this area or other areas?

Does either lid fit if you swap them?

It looks like the edge of the skimmer was destroyed when the deck was replaced.

572AF90E-EED3-4426-8932-52ACC76340C2.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.