East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I received the iAqualink I ordered yesterday and went to set it up. Only after installing did I realize that the chip I had is for a combo Pool/spa unit and not for the dual system I have which controls the pool and spa pumps separately. My existing board in new, bought last year, and version QQ. How can I upgrade or swap out my Combo R board for a Dual 2/6 R board?

But what happens to my pool in the interim? That is not practical. The iAqualink was bought from a mail order dealer. If I sent it back, I would be days without pool filtration.

Update: Jandy would not ship me a new board directly, but they were willing to ship a dual board chip to the dealer in Utah who sold to me. They in turn shipped the board to me (arrives Friday) along with a shipping level to return the standard R chip based board to Jandy. Nobody is making me send back my QQ dual board (now a spare). I end up out $20 for shipping from Utah to ny. Annoying but it all worked out

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.