I can feel the pavers in my pool !

Cmak

Jul 19, 2020
Southern California
Hi there ,
We have a 16x8x42 intex prism rectangle pool.

I need some advice and tips . We have spent the better part of 2 months or so leveling our ground ... sand ... dug in pavers etc. we built the frame and measureD out the 1 foot all around for the u support so we could then place are pavers. We finally built our pool just shy 1 day of our kids birthday and when started to fill the pool a few inches or so I went in to straighten the liner, that’s when I felt about 1 inch of the pavers that are dug in for the U supports. I only Felt them along the longest sides of our pool But with that we stopped covered our pool and went inside knowing that we would Have to undo something . We need help to figure out what we could or should do to fix the problem . Should we add more sand ? Should we drain the pool undo the frame take the tarp off and move our mason sand and re dig the pavers ? I hope there is a way to fix without undoing all the work we have already done .
yours,
Defeated😢😱

Cmak

Jul 19, 2020
Southern California
are the pavers a lot higher than the sand? Did you put the sand over the pavers?
Are there any sharp corners that could rub through your liner? If not then it may not be a big deal. Do you think somebody will stub their toe on them?
No I didn’t think the pavers were high , i thought they all looked very level To the ground. I spent the whole day digging them in and using a level to make sure they were even to the ground. I’m so confused on how the pavers are Coming through the liner if they were buried in the ground ? Unfortunalty Yes , You can feel about 1 in. of the edge of the paver, so yes I think you could stub your toes . I have about 2 inch of water in the pool . I’m just trying to figure out the fix here . I could drain the pool move the frame and i guess relocate the pavers ...? or pour more mason sand ? I’m just not sure what that will do to the ground we prepped . It’s very hard to figure out where you need the pavers for the pool supports I guess we messed up somewhere in the measuring .