Hybrid Heater for N Mexico Pool

Good morning! :wave: Your post has been sitting for a while with no replies. If it's still a valid question/concern for you, I'd like to keep this moving in hopes someone can help. Let us know please, and feel free to use this thread as much as needed to keep it viewing. Thanks, and have a nice day.

Good morning! :wave: Your post has been sitting for a while with no replies. If it's still a valid question/concern for you, I'd like to keep this moving in hopes someone can help. Let us know please, and feel free to use this thread as much as needed to keep it viewing. Thanks, and have a nice day.
Still interested, we are still working on pool plans for our pool. Hoping to be finalized soon.

We are building a pool and looked into this hybrid heater. The price ended up basically the same as a separate gas and elec heat pump so it didn’t save any money. our pool builder didn’t seem to like it and had no reliability data. Given they didn’t feel comfortable we ended up with both a gas and elec heat pump (gas for quick spa push and heat pump for the majority of the time).

I’m not an expert and it’s definitely possible we got sold by a PB, but just reporting my data point.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.