Huge thanks to all the TFP experts in here!!!

JaySav

Bronze Supporter
Mar 24, 2019
Memphis, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I honestly just wanted to say "Thank You" to all the TFP experts and really everyone in here willing to take time out of their day to help/assist us in learning how to maintain a trouble free pool. I think I can speak for all the rookies in here, including myself, all the members that once were rookies, and just probably the whole forum in general when I say Thank You for giving us the tools we need to enjoy our pools!!! After scouring these forums regularly I've realized a lot of the topics can be pretty repetitive but are never left unanswered. TFP=Life Saver when it comes to pools. Can't wait to enjoy my pool on Memorial Day with friends and family all thanks to TFP. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day and also most importantly, Thank you to all the Veterans for all you've done and sacrificed for us. (y):swim:

Warning... shameless plug follows:

We are all volunteers.. If you want to keep the site open so we have a place to hangout and try to help... Please think about donating..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.