Howdy!

Brewmaster

Jun 18, 2012
Hello, new to the forum, about to buy and install my first above ground pool in the coming weeks.

I'm actually looking at the ProSeries 22' x 54" (retailer is local, and I have more comfort than ordering via internet and dealing with customer service problems over the phone).

Any advice for a beginner would be very welcome, i am especially interested in getting a saltwater system for this pool, any thoughts or experience ya'll can share? Thanks!

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
Check the warranty. Some mfg's will void the warranty if salt is used.
What size pump and filter are being quoted?

Go ahead and order a good test kit now (see sig) and test your fill water if you can.

Jeeprs69

May 18, 2012
North Of Dallas, Tx
I have a Polygroup pool(Proseries) Only mine is 18ft. If you have to call customer service for replacement parts/what have you, Bring a lunch. Everytime I have called- I've been on hold for around 30 minutes "waiting" for a customer service to answer. Even early......
Oh and then they sent me the wrong parts- don't even go to my pool.... They did send me the right pins. They didn't have the Frame piece I was ordering, or the Leg caps... Just my experience with them.