Howdy Folks

SpudCakes

Aug 11, 2021
Phoenix
Well I'm here, I made it. Just bought a house a couple months ago w/ a pool and have been managing it myself since we got here. Admittedly I have been "pool stored" for the last couple months, and it has become clear to me that this is not a good way to deal w/ my pool. Going that route, the pool has become increasingly harder to balance, and I have gotten some pretty terrible advice along the way and have definitely bought unnecessary chemicals.

Pool is a 20k gallon salt pool, however the previous owners never added salt so in turn they never used the cell. I just added salt this week and am hoping that the salt cell will work as expected.

I have been lurking here for about a week before joining. In another life, many moons ago I was a teenage pool guy, and just reading the posts here have shown me how little I actually knew.

Excited to be here. Thanks!

I have been lurking here for about a week before joining. In another life, many moons ago I was a teenage pool guy, and just reading the posts here have shown me how little I actually knew.
You knew *exactly* what you were told. Which was a sophisticated shell game looking out for the companies bottom line with no regard for what was best for the customer.

Welcome Spuds !!!!