How to turn off SWG

mterrell77

May 29, 2016
ada, mo
I just opened my pool for the first time. I have everything set up through the Easy Touch system. The water temperature is 52 degrees and all the salt water generator lights are on and running. My question is how do I turn this off as I am going to start the slam process and I don't want the SWG running? I am still trying to learn the Easy Touch System...

Thanks!

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
You can adjust to zero percent output, or unplug the cell from the system. Others may have a better answer. Good luck on your slam!!

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
What he said... /\ /\ /\ ...

If you are unsure of how to adjust using the ET here it is...

Menu
Scroll down to Settings
Select Settings
Scroll down to Intellichlor
Push Select twice
% will Flash
Push up/down to adjust
Push menu 3 times to exit.

Or.. if you had ScreenLogic, you could just push one icon on your PC monitor... :cool:

Jim R.

mterrell77

May 29, 2016
ada, mo
Thank you both! I did it.
One thing I was wondering when you open your pool for the first time each year do you always Slam it or just try to get the levels back in order?

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
DFW, TX
Do an to see if it needs a . Or if it is green and fuzzy start SLAMing right away. :-D

mterrell77

May 29, 2016
ada, mo
I am very new at this. My FC is now at 3.5 (CYA is 60) after adding some chlorine. The water is starting to get clear although its very green and full of brown dusty areas all over? I wasn't sure if it is something that must be done at every pool opening?

- - - Updated - - -

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
No, I would venture to say a great many of TFP cared for pools open just as pretty as they closed. Assuming they followed some basic guidelines we suggest on closing.

Yip :flower: