How to fix this leak ?

It looks like the liner is torn around the return jet.

Although I don't have a lot of experience patching liners, if it were me, what I would do is drain the pool to a few inches below the leak. Then remove the return from the pool, and apply a patch that is 1-2 inches bigger than the hole for the return jet and leak, then apply a second patch 2-4 inches larger than the first patch. Once this is done, cut and re-install the return jet.

If you don't have any liner material, most pool stores carry pieces of their liners,,,,,, just don't let them test your water.

Reactions: masi91
It looks like the liner is torn around the return jet.

Although I don't have a lot of experience patching liners, if it were me, what I would do is drain the pool to a few inches below the leak. Then remove the return from the pool, and apply a patch that is 1-2 inches bigger than the hole for the return jet and leak, then apply a second patch 2-4 inches larger than the first patch. Once this is done, cut and re-install the return jet.

If you don't have any liner material, most pool stores carry pieces of their liners,,,,,, just don't let them test your water.
For sure this would be my go to solution too.

Reactions: masi91
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.