how to attach a file from my iphone to this forum?

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Middle of the editor tool bar, in between the the paperclip insert link and the camera icon there is the Insert Image. tap that.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
What type of file might I ask? For a photo you’ll upload using the steps Allen mentioned. For other files you’ll see an “Insert Files” button right above the Post Reply. Click that and upload.

garygaugler

Silver Supporter
Feb 13, 2019
Arizona
Hi: as you can see.. the surface looks dirty... seems like its too late in the season (phoenix) to do a acid wash... but somehow... something cleaned up a couple of streaks... so I m wondering if I adjust water chemistry to dissolve whatever is keeping the surface from looking like the clean, blue streaks..my numbers are FC 3.0.. PH 7.2... TA. 50.. CH 300.. CYA 40..Temp 80

garygaugler

Silver Supporter
Feb 13, 2019
Arizona
Ok... the 3.0 was in the am before I added FC... but I heard what you said about running the FC level at 8-9... can us tell me what CL means..? what can I do to reduce the calcium buildup... thanks..

garygaugler

Silver Supporter
Feb 13, 2019
Arizona
maybe a better question would be... what do I have to do to get the color of the bottom of the pool the same as it is in the stripe areas..

thanks..