How Long for Overnight SLAM Test

Aug 3, 2018
Conway, AR
This may be a stupid question but I have not been able to find an answer through search.

I am just over a week into s SLAM and things are getting much better, so much so that I believe I am close to being able to end the SLAM. Last night, I checked my FC at 8:30. (I go to bed early because I normally have to get up early.) Anyway, I slept a little later than normal this morning and I didn't get to check my FC until 7:00 AM. That is 10.5 hours between checks. My FC loss was about 1.5.

My question is, when doing the overnight FC loss test, how many hours is typical for doing the testing? Is the 10.5 too long, or does it really matter?

I realize I still have to continue slamming but I was curious if I might be taking too long between my last nightly test and my overnight test.

Thanks!

During the test period, you just want to make sure that the sun never shines on the pool water. UV extinction reduces the FC levels. Other than that, there is no other criteria although you want the time between tests to be as long as possible to show as big a difference as possible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.