The title pretty much says it all. Due to evaporation and a VERY hot, humid, and sunny day coming up tomorrow, I added an inch of hose water into the pool while the pump was running. I’m still running the pump now and am wondering how long I should wait before re-testing the water and adding chemicals? It’s really sunny and hot today so I know a lot of chlorine is being consumed plus the fill water I just added. My tap water is also high in alkalinity so I want to tackle any pH issues as soon as I can but FC is my top priority. I tested it at 6:30 this morning but it’s been in full sun all day so far and will be until around 6 pm. I lose around 3ppm of chlorine daily during the summer. Can I go ahead and test now or should I wait another hour or two? Thanks!